• Proven mobile solutions and systems architect.
• Proven leadership, teaching and mentoring skills.
• Proven project leader, and project management skills.
• Proven executive management skills, including offshore resources.
• Excellent communication and public speaking skills.
• Published author of peer reviewed papers and industry articles.
• 25+ years (total) designing and developing software applications:
– 6 years with AT&T Bell Laboratories
– 16+ years mobile application development, including:
→ 8+ years Android application development; Participated in 1st ADC
3 published apps; 2 apps limited publication (special audience)
→ 7+ years J2ME, Palm, Blackberry
Mobile App Awards:
– PCWorld: 10 Must-Have Apps for Your BlackBerry (YouMail)
– Finalist for New Product or Service of the Year -Telecommunications
The American Business Awards 2009 (YouMail)
• Instructor for Android Application Development for UC Irvine.
• Member of the Advisory Committee for Mobile Application Development UC Irvine.
• Corporate trainer for Android Application Development.
• Founder SoCal Android Developers Group.
• Founder Orange County Embedded Java.
• Regular speaker at local user groups and SoCal Code Camps.